There is nothing I like better than spending a morning with my boys in the kitchen. I created this decadent bread pudding, using one of our favorite cookies, Keebler Cheesecake Middles Graham Cookies, all crumbled up on top of the bread pudding. And as if it weren’t delicious enough, we’ve added a caramel sauce to top it all off.
My little guys have helped show how to prepare this dish below:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
2. Find a nice big mixing bowl and add your milk, cream and vanilla. Next add your eggs and sugar. Pour everything in the bowl and whisk to combine. Place your bread cubes into your prepared baking dish. Then pour your egg/cream mixture over your bread.
3. Crumble the cheesecake cookies until they are in tiny pieces, they do not have to be perfect.
4. Place crumbled cookies evenly over bread pudding and bake for 35-40 minutes or until set.
5. Remove from oven.
Directions for Caramel Sauce:
1. Place brown sugar and water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir and let bubble for 5 minutes then stir in butter and heavy cream.
3. Stir until smooth then drizzle over warm bread pudding.
4. Spoon into serving dishes and serve warm.
5. Drizzle your simple caramel sauce over top and time to serve!
Hope you enjoy!
A Magical Time is Waiting
What could be more magical than spending some Disney time with your family? Winning an unforgettable Disney Parks vacation from Kellogg!