Kellie is the creative mind behind many of Snackpicks' Fun Snacks. She first became inspired after being tired of giving her kids the same old sandwich, lunch and snacks. On Snackpicks, Kellie shares her ideas and breaks down the Fun Snacks into simple steps to inspire everyone to 'play' with their food and add sunshine to their little ones' days. Kellie's personal blog can be found at Little Nummies.net.
TOTAL TIME: 10 min SERVINGS: 1
1. Place Town House Original crackers on plate for wings.
2. Slice the washed strawberry and place the two largest slices on top of crackers.
3. Cut little strips of washed strawberry to create antennas.
4. Place washed blueberries on the washed strawberry slices for the bug’s eyes.
1. Peel the Clementine.
2. Separate into 2 chunks one with 4 wedges and one with 3 wedges.
3. Create slits into the end slices by using your thumb.
4. Stick Town House Original crackers in between wedges to create wings.
1. Core the washed apple and cut in half.
2. Place washed apple peel side up on plate.
3. Unwrap the chewy chocolate candy, but leave it loose in the wrapper.
4. Microwave the chewy chocolate candy for 5 seconds or until soft.
5. Mold the warm chewy chocolate candy and place on washed apple.
6. Gently press Town House Original crackers into the chewy chocolate candy to create butterfly wings.
1. Open up a snack pack of Keebler Bug Bites grahams and arrange in a small bowl.
2. Arrange all of the bugs and small bowl of Bug Bites grahams on a plate and serve.
A Magical Time is Waiting
What could be more magical than spending some Disney time with your family? Winning an unforgettable Disney Parks vacation from Kellogg!