Kellie is the creative mind behind many of Snackpicks' Fun Snacks. She first became inspired after being tired of giving her kids the same old sandwich, lunch and snacks. On Snackpicks, Kellie shares her ideas and breaks down the Fun Snacks into simple steps to inspire everyone to 'play' with their food and add sunshine to their little ones' days. Kellie's personal blog can be found at Little Nummies.net.
Your kids will be dog-gone delighted with this fun after school snack!
1 miniature marshmallow
2 chocolate chips
1 small piece of chocolate
1 red fruit flavored snack or jelly bean
1 snack pack of Keebler® Scooby Doo!™ Graham Cracker Sticks Cinnamon
1. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart out of the Pop-Tarts toaster pastry.
2. Cut the mini marshmallow in half.
3. Stick the chocolate chips into the marshmallow halves and press into Pop-Tarts toaster pastry.
4. Cut the top off of the piece of chocolate and place cut side down for the nose.
5. Place the Town House Toppers crackers upside down for the ears.
6. Cut the fruit flavored snack to look like the tongue.
7. Open snack pack of Scooby-Doo! Graham Cracker Sticks and place in dish.