Kellie is the creative mind behind many of Snackpicks' Fun Snacks. She first became inspired after being tired of giving her kids the same old sandwich, lunch and snacks. On Snackpicks, Kellie shares her ideas and breaks down the Fun Snacks into simple steps to inspire everyone to 'play' with their food and add sunshine to their little ones' days. Kellie's personal blog can be found at Little Nummies.net.
In the lunchbox, the quiet lunchbox, the lion sleeps tonight. Okay, he’s not sleeping, but he’s perfect for your child’s next lunch!!
TOTAL TIME: 5 min
2. Cut ears out of the remaining sandwich.
3. Use two slices of string cheese and 2 green peas for the eyes.
4. Add a black jelly bean for the nose.
5. Cut a raisin into tiny pieces and arrange for the mouth.
6. Arrange Cheez-It crackers around the sandwich for the mane.
Now you are roaring to go!!
This Fun Lunch iea can be enjoyed at home or can fit easily into a lunchbox in pieces. Show your child how to assemble it for when they get to the lunch table. It's easy to put together and their handiwork will impress the other kids!!