Jill has always enjoyed cooking, but never had as much fun in the kitchen as she does with her three boys. Together they have a blast making fun appetizers, silly snacks and creative desserts. On Snackpicks, Jill shares recipes that you can have fun making with your little ones. Jill also shares her ideas on her blog Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons.
Santa's sleigh just got a little sweeter. Spend time getting ready for the season by making these Sleigh Treats™. They are a fun snack that the kids can help make and that everyone can enjoy!
1. To make the sleigh, first unwrap 2 Rice Krispie Treats bars. Cut one of them in half using a knife.
2. Put your white frosting into a baggie. Cut the corner off with kitchen scissors. Attach 1 Rice Krispie Treat half onto the full Rice Krispie Treat using the white cookie frosting. Let that dry.
3. Separate the green Kellogg's Fruit Loops from the other colors. Attach the Froot Loops together using the white cookie frosting.
4. Then, squeeze more frosting on the back of the Froot Loop chain and attach onto the Rice Krispies Treats sleigh. Let this set to dry for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Unwrap 2 candy canes and attach them on the bottom of the Rice Krispie Treats using the white cookie frosting.
6. To make Santa’s bag of toys, take a glass or a round cookie cutter and cut a circle out of the fruit leather.
7. Then, place Kellogg's Fruit Flavored Snacks in the middle of the fruit leather. Set aside a few red a green fruit snacks to place on the top of the toy bag. Wrap the fruit snacks inside and press the top together to form a bag. Take a red licorice string and wrap it around the top into a bow.
8. Place the edible toy bag on top of the sleigh.
Merry Christmas! Check out more fun snacks for the holidays and throughout the year on our Fun Kid Snacks page.