Impress your dinner guests with these attractive stacks that layer corn tortillas, black beans, red tomatoes, veggie wings and mozzarella cheese.
Preparation Time: 45 Mins.
Total Time to Serve: 1 Hour
1 carton (10.5 oz.)
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings Veggie Wings
(15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
(15 oz.) diced tomatoes
red wine vinegar
(6-inch) corn tortillas
shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings per package instructions. Cool slightly and slice wings into bite size pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add garlic, onions and black beans. Heat until onions are translucent. Remove from heat and add water, cilantro, tomato paste and salt. Reserve 1 cup of black bean mixture.
3. In blender, place remaining black bean mixture (from skillet), tomatoes, wine vinegar and black pepper. Process until smooth. Reserve 1 cup of tomato/bean mixture.
4. Place 2 tortillas, side by side, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Evenly layer 2 tablespoons tomato/bean mixture over each tortilla. Top with reserved black bean mixture, wing pieces, mozzarella cheese and tortilla. Repeat procedure 4 times ending with tortillas. Gently press top of each tortilla stack.
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted. Cut each stack into 4 wedges. Spoon remaining tomato mixture over wedges.