This lasagna stacks up layers of MorningStar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts.
Preparation Time: 15 Mins.
Total Time to Serve: 1 Hour
1 package (16 oz.)
reduced fat ricotta cheese
1 jar (26 oz.)
prepared pasta sauce with chunky vegetables
1 package (1 lb.)
uncooked whole-grain lasagna noodles
MorningStar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burger
1 jar (8 oz.)
quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
1 1/2 cups
frozen chopped spinach
2 cups (8 oz)
shredded Italian cheese
1/4 cup (1 oz.)
shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Thaw MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mushroom Lover's Burgers according to manufacturer's instructions. Cut into small pieces.
2. Mix ricotta, Italian seasoning and basil in a small bowl.
3. Place 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Line dish with one layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
5. Top lasagna noodles with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mushroom Lover's Burgers, 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup Italian cheese and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
7. Top with any remaining pasta sauce, Italian cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F approximately 30 minutes.
8. Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, approximately 15 minutes.