Roasted red peppers, grilled marinated chicken and fresh goat cheese top these Keebler® Town House® Original crackers.
Preparation Time: 30 Mins.
Total Time to Serve: 6 Hours 30 Mins.
For grilled marinated chicken:
boneless, skinless chicken breast half (about 5 oz.)
crushed red pepper
coarse kosher salt
For marinated roasted red peppers:
roasted red peppers, drained
chopped fresh parsley
For topping and serving:
fresh goat cheese
Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
chopped fresh thyme
1. Place chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with flat side of meat mallet until 3/8-inch thick. Place chicken in resealable bag.
2. In small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of the oil, lime juice, orange marmalade, crushed red pepper, salt and 1 clove of the garlic. Pour over chicken. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Cut roasted red peppers into thin strips. In small bowl toss together pepper strips, parsley, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining clove of garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 12 hours. Roll goat cheese into twenty-four 1/2-inch balls. Set aside.
4. Drain chicken. Discard marinade. Grill chicken directly over medium heat for 8 to 11 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Crosswise cut chicken into thin strips.
5. Arrange crackers on serving plate. Top each cracker with roasted pepper mixture, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with thyme. Serve immediately.